CTS Managed Print Services Advantages
Managed Print Services help organizations better manage the chaos in a printing infrastructure. A simple assessment in identifying inefficient printing technology and software can help in developing a solution that saves an average of 30% – 50% overall in printing costs.
- Free up cash flow by eliminating the need to purchase printers, supplies and inventory.
- Leveraging existing or new printing technology to achieve financial goals.
- Single vendor and invoice simplifies budgeting and servicing of entire printer fleet.
- Minimizes equipment downtime & frees IT staff to focus more on the network infrastructure & up-time.
- Fleet management software provides printer monitoring, reports and usage that will allow for budgetary control
- Managed Print Services help organizations better manage the chaos in a printing infrastructure. A simple assessment in identifying inefficient printing technology and software can help in developing a solution that saves an average of 30% – 50% overall in printing costs.
CTS is the top choice for IT Support, Managed Printing Services, Computer Repair, Network Support, and service for small, medium and large businesses and organizations. We have been providing expert, qualified service to Southern California since 1985. That’s almost 30 years!
CTS Technicians are very experienced and are easy to work with. Each technician takes the time to understand your needs and answer your questions so you understand them.
CTS emphasizes prevention rather than repairs. This saves our clients money and headaches. Sometimes user errors cause problems, so we take the time to educate the staff to help them prevent future problems as well.
Call our offices today to schedule your appointment.
- Fast Response
- Local staff throughout Southern California including: Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, Orange County, San Luis Obispo County and San Diego County.
- Friendly, helpful and expert technicians that have substantial experience and training to get the job done right and quickly.